12 Candidates Ready To Take Stage At Fourth Democratic Debate Co-Hosted by CNN, The New York Times
By CBS News // October 15, 2019
ABOVE VIDEO: The next Democratic debate is set to take place in Westerville, Ohio. Tune in Oct. 15 at 8 p.m. EST.
(CBS NEWS) – Twelve of the top Democratic presidential primary candidates take the stage Tuesday for the fourth Democratic debate of the 2020 campaign season.
The debate, co-hosted by CNN and The New York Times, is scheduled for 8:00 p.m. ET at Otterbein University in Westerville, Ohio.
Which candidates qualified for the debate?
Here are the candidates who have qualified to appear at the October debate:
– Joe Biden, former vice president
– Cory Booker, New Jersey senator
– Pete Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend, Indiana
– Julián Castro, former Housing and Urban Development Secretary
– Kamala Harris, California senator
– Amy Klobuchar, Minnesota senator
– Beto O’Rourke, former Texas congressman
– Bernie Sanders, Vermont senator
– Tom Steyer, businessman
– Elizabeth Warren, Massachusetts senator
– Andrew Yang, entrepreneur
– Tulsi Gabbard, Hawaii congresswoman
CLICK HERE TO READ FULL PREVIEW ON CBS NEWS
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS