Fresh From Florida: Make a Tasty Dish of Florida Grouper With Citrus Salad – Delicious!
By Space Coast Daily // October 28, 2019
Fresh From Florida Recipe
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious dish of Florida grouper with citrus salad.
- 4 (6 ounce) Florida grouper fillets
- 3 Florida oranges, peeled, seeded and segmented
- 2 Florida grapefruit, peeled, seeded and segmented
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- ½ cup jicama, peeled and julienned
- Olive oil for cooking
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Combine the fennel, jicama, citrus segments, olive oil, vinegar and parsley in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly season grouper fillets with salt and pepper. Carefully place the fillets into preheated pan.
- Sear for two to three minutes on each side or until completely done. Serve over chilled citrus salad.