TAILGATE RECIPE: Fresh From Florida Shows You How to Make Delicious Classic Florida Beef Sliders
By Space Coast Daily // October 6, 2019
Fresh From Florida Recipe: delicious tailgate recipe!
ABOVE VIDEO: Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious tailgate recipe of classic Florida beef sliders.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious tailgate recipe of classic Florida beef sliders.
• 1 pound Florida ground beef
• 2 Florida tomatoes, sliced
• 1 head of Florida lettuce
• 1 red onion, sliced thin
• 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning (such as Everglades)
• Condiments (mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup)
• 8 mini buns or slider rolls
• Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
• Preheat grill to medium-high. Season ground beef with all-purpose seasoning and mix thoroughly. Form into 8 (2-ounce) patties and season with salt and pepper.
• Place onto grill and grill for 3-4 minutes per side, depending on the desired internal temperature. Remove from heat and assemble burgers as desired. Serve immediately.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS