The Most Important Thing I Have Ever Learned About Health

By  //  October 24, 2019

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share on Delicious Digg This Stumble This

Although most people don’t consider health one of the most important factors at the initial stage of life soon they realize how health is one of the most important parts of human life.

Although most people don’t consider health one of the most important factors at the initial stage of life soon they realize how health is one of the most important parts of human life. 

Though the human body is designed in a way to renew and protect itself but still, there is a saturation point when the body stops resisting several diseases.

Like if you are considering moving out of state then because of weather your body will get affected but if you see, it will soon start adopting the surrounding weather and will adapt the surrounding soon.

So if you are not preparing moving out of state checklist just because of this reason then don’t worry, your body will start adapting the new environment soon.

Though the complete process will take time, so be patient and if needed take the help from a doctor as well. 

Don’t treat your body like a machine 

All of us consider our body like a machine that requires a doctor whenever there is a problem similar to a car. Like, a car needs maintenance, in the same way, our body requires doctors to keep us running and to fix our parts when they went wrong.

But this is not the right perception, if we put our efforts to stay healthy, we can stay healthy without visiting doctors and can keep our body maintained and in running condition without any prescribed medicines by doctors. 

Remember that doctors just pay 10% of the total healing process and the rest 90% is done by the body itself. Like if you bruise your elbow against a wall or cut your finger, what happened? In just a few days, it will get better.

Our body can take care of himself or herself and the old skin or the rubbed skin will be transferred into the new skin soon. The same is true no matter what problem is there with your body. 

If you read enough that how your body will work then you might not find any conclusion, no matter how many books do you read.

Though our body has the natural capability to protect itself still, there is a need for intervention to repair the body as soon as it is possible. 

Do you know this fact?

The business of medicine is powerful and large that will even make you feel sick. Though our body can heal itself still $4.5 trillion of business is done through medicines and that does not end here. It is increasing with each passing day. Could there will be a decrease of finance in this business?   

Wrapping it all up: Here I am not saying that we are here to live forever, no it is not possible, our body will end one day but if we put efforts, we can stay healthy mid-eighties because our body has the natural capability to heal itself.

Here I am also not saying that you should not go to doctors, if you feel some problem with your body then you should visit your doctor.

All we have to do is to just provide natural nutrition to the body and enjoy how our body reacts to it.