Comparison of Dermal Fillers: Juvederm vs Restylane
By Space Coast Daily // November 18, 2019
Juvederm and Restylane are natural hyaluronic acid-based medicines designed to carry out contour plastic of the whole face or its individual zones.
These filers have gained huge popularity among both clients and professional cosmetologists.
But the question of what is best chosen – Juvederm and Restylane, remains relevant over recent years, as in the main characteristics these drugs are very similar and constantly “rival” each other.
Features of dermal filler application
Dermal fillers Juvederm and Restylane refer to hyaluronic acid-based therapeutic drugs developed to correct age changes and complex skin rejuvenation.
Hyaluronic acid in these implants is of synthetic origin and undergoes stabilization with careful multiple purifications in laboratory conditions, making both of these drugs fully compatible with dermal tissues and safe for the body.
The indications for the application of the fillers Juvederm and Restylane are virtually unchanged and are reduced to the following:
• Age and facial wrinkles;
• Folds and folds in the perioral area;
• Replenishing the volume of thinned areas of the face and body (cheeks, cheekbones, chin, hands);
• Correction of the nasolabial triangle of youth;
• Correction of the shape and volume of the lips, smoothing of wrinkles around the mouth and above the upper lip;
• Improvement and modeling of contours and contours of the face;
• Reduced visibility of veins on the backside of hands.
Both preparations are equally effective in solving the above problems of aesthetic character and guarantee an immediate result, which remains on average from six months to one year, depending on the chosen agent and individual susceptibility of the patient’s body.
When is it best to use Juvederm, and in what cases is Restylane recommended?
In order to understand what is best – Restylane or Juvederm, which of the filers will be preferred in a particular situation of correction, it is necessary to compare with each other fillers of similar action, presented in the lines of manufacturers.
For example, EuroMexDE has company-supplier Restylane.
Very often both products are used in contour plastic of lips and perioral zone and there are significant differences.
Restylane has as many as 3 fillers for this purpose, which differ slightly in the spectrum of action:
Restylane Lip – to correct the shape and slight increase in the volume of the lips, make up for the lack of moisture and eliminate small wrinkles around the mouth;
• Restylane Lip Volume – to create juicy and plump lips, with a marked increased volume and proportions;
• Restylane Lip Refresh – to improve the general condition of lips, get rid of dryness and cracks, restore natural color and natural outline.
The uniquely stabilized fillers have a soft and plastic texture that is perfectly aligned with dermal fabrics and does not cause rejection.
The effect of the preparations is maintained for about 6 months, and if necessary or an unsatisfactory result of the correction, the preparations are easily withdrawn by means of a cleavage injection of hyaluronidase.
Juvederm fillers are equally effective in injecting lip rejuvenation.
Specifically for this purpose, a Juvederm Ultra Smile gel has been developed, with some obvious advantages over similar preparations from Restylane:
- First, it is the presence of lidocaine in the composition, which will be especially relevant for a pain-sensitive zone such as lips. The anesthetic significantly reduces the time required for the procedure and makes it comfortable not only for the patient but also for the cosmetologist, facilitating the process of injecting the filler into the tissues.
- Second, Juvederm has more extensive action and is excellent at eliminating wrinkles and folds around the mouth.
- Third, the filler has a prolonged result of up to 1 year due to the use of a unique hyaluronate molecule binding technique to create a strong and reliable three-dimensional framework within the dermis.
You can buy Juvederm online from supplier Euromexde.com. Pleasant prices and quality of products will surprise you pleasantly.
What is better – Restylane or Juvederm – is a question from a number of rhetorical, which needs to be discussed in detail, first of all, with a cosmetologist who will help to assess the existing problems of a particular skin type.
And remember the main rule of beauty injections: it is important not only had the drug that is used but also the hand of the specialist who introduces it.
Trust yourself with the hands of an experienced and certified master, and then the result will exceed expectations with each of the filers.