Fresh From Florida: Make a Tasty Dish of Florida Strawberry Brie – Delicious!
By Space Coast Daily // December 23, 2019
Fresh From Florida Recipe
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida Strawberry Brie.
- 1 cup Florida strawberries, chopped
- ½ cup Florida pecans, chopped
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam or preserves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 (6-inch) wheel brie cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh lime zest
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. In a small sauce pot, cook jam and vinegar over medium heat until bubbly. Place brie on an oven-safe serving platter or dish.
- Place chopped strawberries and pecans on top of brie wheel. Cover with jam mixture. Bake brie wheel until it is warm and soft, about 15 minutes. Garnish with chopped mint leaves. Serve immediately with crackers or crusty bread.