Fresh From Florida: Make a Tasty Dish of Florida Strawberry Cheesecake Dip – Delicious!
By Space Coast Daily // December 15, 2019
Fresh From Florida Recipe
ABOVE VIDEO: Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida strawberry cheesecake dip.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida strawberry cheesecake dip.
- ½ cup fresh Florida strawberries, rinsed, dried and chopped fine
- ¼ cup Florida pecans, toasted and chopped fine
- ¼ cup Florida honey
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed Florida orange juice
- 1 cup low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- Assorted cookies, graham crackers and fresh Florida fruit for dipping and spreading
- Set aside 1 tablespoon each of the strawberries and pecans for garnish. In a small bowl lightly mix the strawberries, honey, and orange juice. In a separate bowl blend the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Add the strawberry mixture and fold together. Fold in the pecans then cover and chill. Garnish the top of the dip with the reserved strawberries and pecans. Serve with cookies and fruit for dipping.