WHEEL OF FUGITIVE: Brevard Sheriff’s Office Names Christine Cynda Hainaut ‘Fugitive of the Week’
By Space Coast Daily // December 4, 2019
HAVE A TIP? CALL CRIMELINE AT 1-800-423-TIPS (8477)
ABOVE VIDEO: Brevard County Sheriff’s Office has named 43-year-old Christine Cynda Hainaut BCSO’s Fugitive of the Week in the latest installment of “Wheel of Fugitive.”
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Brevard County Sheriff’s Office has named 43-year-old Christine Cynda Hainaut BCSO’s Fugitive of the Week in the latest installment of “Wheel of Fugitive.”
Hainaut is wanted for the following charges:
– Bench Warrant FTA for Calendar Call reference Criminal Use of Personal ID
– Theft from Person 65 or Older ($300-$10,000)
– Fraud Use of Credit Cards $100 or more, Content for Violation of Community Supervision
– Violation of Community Control reference Criminal Use of ID
– Theft from Person over 65
– Fraud Use of Credit Card more than $100.
She has no bond and was last seen in the Melbourne area.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Christine Cynda Hainaut, BCSO encourages you to contact the Fugitive Unit at 321-633-1227 or call CRIMELINE at 800-423-TIPS (8477).
You can also email email@example.com or leave a tip on the BCSO App.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS