Fresh From Florida: Make a Tasty Dish of Florida Sweet Corn, Tomato and Avocado Salsa
By Space Coast Daily // January 7, 2020
Fresh From Florida Recipe
ABOVE VIDEO: Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida sweet corn, tomato and avocado salsa.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida sweet corn, tomato and avocado salsa.
- 4 ears Florida sweet corn
- 2 large Florida tomatoes, diced
- 1 large Florida avocado, peeled, pit removed and diced
- ½ cup Florida bell pepper, chopped fine
- ½ cup red onion, chopped fine
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, hand-torn
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon powdered cumin
- Dash of hot sauce (your favorite)
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Remove corn from cob. In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and hot sauce.