COLLEGE FOOTBALL: 2020 UCF Knights Spring Football Game Kicks-Off April 4 at Spectrum Stadium
By UCF Today // February 28, 2020
UCF's Relay For Life also begins at 4 p.m. Saturday
ORLANDO, FLORIDA – The spring game for the 2020 UCF football squad presented by Dex Imaging is set for a 2:30 p.m. ET kickoff on Saturday, April 4, at Spectrum Stadium.
Other UCF home athletic events that weekend include:
• A 4 p.m. baseball game Saturday between the Knights and Wichita State
• A women’s tennis match versus Oklahoma State at 5 p.m. Friday at the USTA National Campus (Lake Nona area)
• A men’s soccer game Saturday in the final of the Florida Cup (time TBD)
• A women’s soccer match versus the Orlando Pride at noon
UCF’s Relay For Life also begins at 4 p.m. Saturday on Memory Mall with an opening ceremony.
The NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship national semifinal games will be played that same evening.
“This was a particularly challenging year to arrange the spring football practice sequence, given already established dates for spring break, the Final Four, Easter and final exams,” says UCF vice president and athletics director Danny White.
“In fact, our football team’s final practice actually will take place after the spring game.
“We’ve already seen tremendous interest in the 2020 football season, starting with our Friday night home opener against North Carolina. We’re looking forward to joining Knight Nation in April for a full weekend of activities highlighted by the spring football game and a look at our team for 2020.”
Tickets for the 2020 UCF spring football game will be available at UCFKnights.com:
• Season-ticket holders will have tickets loaded in their accounts and will have a week to claim them once they appear.
• Non-premium seats are free and will be able to be claimed via UCFKnights.com at a later date.
• Premium seats can be purchased for $5 in the Carl Black and Gold Cabana, $10 in the Stadium Club.
• Information on parking will also be available at a later date.
The 2020 UCF schedule includes non-conference home dates with North Carolina (Friday, Sept. 4 on ESPN), Sept. 12 vs. Florida International and Nov. 7 vs. Florida A&M—plus a road assignment Sept. 19 at Georgia Tech in Atlanta.
The Knights’ AAC schedule for 2020 features home games Nov. 21 against Cincinnati, Nov. 14 versus Temple, Oct. 24 against Tulane and Oct. 3 versus Tulsa—to go with road contests at East Carolina (Thursday, Sept. 24), Houston (Oct. 31), Memphis (Friday, Oct. 16) and USF (Friday, Nov. 27). Five of UCF’s seven 2020 home opponents played in bowl games in 2019.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS