Fresh From Florida: Make a Tasty Dish of Florida Beef and Sweet Pepper Skewers
By Space Coast Daily // March 23, 2020
Fresh From Florida Recipe
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida Beef and Sweet Pepper Skewers.
- 24 ounces Florida beef (tenderloin, sirloin or your favorite cut of beef) cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 large Florida bell peppers (your favorite color), cut into 1-inch squares
- 2 large onions cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 cup steak sauce (your favorite)
- 8 bamboo skewers (soaked in water for 1 hour) or metal skewers
- cooking oil spray for grilling
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Make skewers by alternating the beef, peppers, and onions. The skewers can be made with all of the same ingredients or they can vary.
- Lightly season the completed skewers with salt and pepper. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Lightly spray the skewers with the cooking oil spray and carefully add the beef skewers to the grill.
- Cook to the desired temperature while brushing on the steak sauce.
- When the desired temperature or doneness has been reached, remove the cooked skewers from the grill. Let the food rest for 3 minutes before serving them warm.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS