Parrish Medical Center Announces Temporary COVID-19 No Visitor Policy
By Space Coast Daily // March 24, 2020
BREVARD COUNTY • TITUSVILLE, FLORIDA – To further assure a safe, healing healthcare environment for everyone, Parrish Medical Center is immediately implementing a temporary No-Visitor policy.
Visitors will not be allowed except in certain situations, such as:
• Hospice/End of Life
• Pediatric Care (parents only)
• Maternity/Labor and Delivery (one visitor)*
* Spouses/partners are limited to visitation from 9 am to 5 pm; strongly encouraged to stay in the room with Mom/baby until the conclusion of their visit. Spouse/partner will be re-screened upon their return.
• Emergency Department (no visitors)*
*No visitors except in cases of Hospice/End of Life or Pediatric Care (parents only)
• All approved visitors will undergo screening regarding their health status and whether they are at increased for exposure to COVID-19, either through travel or community contact.
• Phone and video calls to patients are welcome. If you do not have a cell phone, please call PMC’s main line at 321-268-6111 and an operator will transfer the call to your loved one.
Ambulatory Care/Outpatient Appointments
For outpatient appointments, only patients who need assistance will be allowed to bring an escort with them to their appointment.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS