Former UCF Knight Great Adrian Killins Jr. Signs Free Agent Deal with Philadelphia Eagles
By Space Coast Daily // April 27, 2020
finishes UCF career with 4,361 career all-purpose yards
ORLANDO, FLORIDA – Former UCF Knight standout Adrian Killins Jr. has signed a free agent deal with the Philadelphia Eagles after going undrafted in the 2020 NFL Draft.
Killins played a major part in UCF’s success over the last few years, utilizing his lightning speed and instincts to give opposing defenses fits.
During Killins Jr. career at UCF, he accomplished the following:
• Ranks 10th all-time at UCF with 406 rushing attempts
• Is fifth in school record books with 2,459 career rushing yards
• Average yards per carry of 6.1 is third all-time at UCF
• His 25 career rushing touchdowns are the fifth most all-time at UCF
• Finished with six games of 100 or more rushing yards, tied for 10th most in program history
• With 4,361 career all-purpose yards, he ranks fourth all-time at UCF
• His 34 total touchdowns are the fourth most in program history
• Ranks eighth all-time with 1,038 career kick return yards
The Daytona Beach native was coached by Scott Wilson at Mainland High School where he was a three-star athlete based on rankings from Rivals, 247Sports and ESPN.
Killins Jr. was also first player to commit to UCF after Scott Frost was announced as head coach in 2015.
Killins Jr. heads to Philadelphia where experts project him as a RB/WR hybrid where he could see a few carries in the backfield and develop into a impactful slot receiver.
Philadelphia currently has three running back’s on the depth chart in Miles Sanders, Boston Scott and Elijah Holyfield.
— AK9 (@ADRIANKILLINS9) April 25, 2020
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS