Do Canadian Drugstores Have to Fight India and the USA for the Clients?
By Space Coast Daily // May 20, 2020
Many medications from India and Canada, popular among the residents of the United States, are approved by the FDA. They are as effective as their American analogs. Besides, they are significantly cheaper and presented in a wider range of dosage options in comparison to the brands limited in all matters.
The FDA.gov accepts the fact that about 40% of the medications sold in the online market are officially produced and imported from India and Canada.
However, it looks like the Indian pharmaceutical facilities situated all over the world seem to be prevailing. American pharmacies use the meds officially produced in India and sell them as the American prescription medications.
Generic medications from India are also quite popular within the borders of the country.
At the same time, Canadian pharmacies have to face competitiveness. Do the Canadians really have to fight Indian and American pharmaceutical markets to earn their place in the son?
Why does the American pharmaceutical business try hard to cooperate with the Indian pharma production? Do the Canadians have a chance to stay the legal participant of the competition?
Indian Pharma in the USA: Strengths & Weaknesses
|· Cheap and regular consultation services thanks to the development of outsourcing;
· Cheaper raw materials because of the possibility to save on the salaries of the local pharmaceutical professionals;
· Recognition in the international market of pharmaceutical products and additional equipment;
· Entirely safe and highly-effective medications accepted by the FDA and numerous healthcare organization all over the world;
· A wider range of dosages for the analogs of the most popular medications sold in the USA;
· Perfect management skills.
|· Insufficient knowledge of the English language, which often results in a misunderstanding in case if you deal with the outsourcing consultations;
· Dependence on the suppliers of the pharmaceutical components (one of the main suppliers in China, and at present, it creates multiple problems);
· The logistic services in India are poorly developed because of the local transport;
· Indian pharmaceutical companies do not have sufficient equipment and knowledge to reproduce the analogs of the medications that still stay under patent protection.
Indian Pharmacies & Coronavirus Consequences
It’s highly probable that the Indian market is going to experience significant shortages in vitamins and popular medication components because of the current situation with the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Chinese factories had to stop working because of the increasingly dangerous situation in the country.
The essential drugs officially manufactured in India and sold in the USA as the brand medications are made on the base of the ingredients legitimately produced in China. That’s why American pharmacies are going to experience significant shortages of drug supplies from India.
Canadian pharmacies do not have to face this challenge because they do not have to cooperate with the suppliers of the pharmaceutical components in China.
As per the counselors of Cohealthop.org, one of the distributors of Canadian meds, they work in collaboration only with the independent companies in Europe and in the USA, which minimizes the risks.
Online Canadian Pharmacies & Competition in the US
All types of medications, pills, injections, as well as all kinds of pharmaceutical equipment presented in these online pharmacies, are a result of the collaborative work with the trustworthy Indian and American suppliers.
The problem of India lies in the fact that their pharmaceutical manufacturers rely on the exports, while Canada and the USA rely on the inner market of the pharmaceutical components.
It means that regardless of all potential problems and competitiveness within the borders of the USA, Canadian pharmacies have an advantage over the competitors.
Besides, Canadian drugstores have less trouble with the transport companies and logistic services in comparison to the Indian ones, experiencing serious challenges when it comes to transportation.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS