Fresh From Florida: Enjoy This Robust Recipe for Florida Passion Fruit and Orange Margarita
By Space Coast Daily // May 4, 2020
Fresh From Florida Recipe
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida passion fruit and orange margarita.
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed Florida orange juice
- 4 ounces passion fruit juice
- 6 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces orange liqueur
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fresh-cracked sea salt
- Prepare the glass by running a lime wedge around the rim. Invert glass, and twist rim in salt. Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour passion fruit juice, tequila, orange liqueur, orange and lime juices, and vanilla extract in cocktail shaker. Shake the mix vigorously, 50 times or more. Pour into glass; serve chilled.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS