Fresh From Florida Recipe: Make a Tasty Dish of Butter Broiled Florida Spiny Lobster Tails
By Space Coast Daily // August 3, 2020
Fresh From Florida Recipe
ABOVE VIDEO: Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of butter broiled Florida spiny lobster tails.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of butter broiled Florida spiny lobster tails.
▪ 4 (6-9-ounce) Florida spiny lobster tails, split open in the shell
▪ 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened at room temperature
▪ Favorite spice blend
▪ Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
▪ Preheat oven broiler on medium high. Place all 4 of the lobsters on a cookie sheet and make sure they are opened up down the middle.
▪ Evenly spread the softened butter over each of the lobster tails’ meat. Lightly season each lobster tail with salt and pepper. Place lobsters in the oven on the middle rack under the broiler.
▪ Let lobster cook under the broiler for about 7 minutes or until just barely cooked throughout. Remove lobsters from oven and let cool slightly. Serve lobster tails warm with fresh lemon.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS