Fresh From Florida: Make a Tasty Dish of Florida Cucumber and Sweet Pepper Salad – Delicious!
By Space Coast Daily // November 14, 2020
Fresh From Florida Recipe
ABOVE VIDEO: Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida cucumber and sweet pepper salad.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida cucumber and sweet pepper salad.
• 2 Florida bell peppers (or 12 small sweet peppers), seeds removed and sliced thin (a variety of colored peppers is recommended)
• 2 Florida cucumbers
• 1 red onion
• ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
• 1 tablespoon fresh herbs (basil, thyme, oregano or mint)
• 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
• Add all ingredients, except the salt and pepper, to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
• Lightly toss all ingredients to coat.
• Taste salad and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
• Keep refrigerated and serve cold.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS