FRESH FROM FLORIDA RECIPE: Learn How to Cook Tasty Florida Grilled Spiny Lobster Roll
By Space Coast Daily // November 29, 2020
VIDEO: Fresh From Florida Delicious Recipe
ABOVE VIDEO: Learn how to cook tasty Florida grilled spiny lobster roll from Fresh From Florida. (Fresh from Florida video)
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Learn how to cook tasty Florida grilled spiny lobster roll from Fresh From Florida.
• 1 pound Florida spiny lobster meat, grilled and chopped
• Florida Romaine or Butter lettuce, shredded (or your favorite lettuce)
• ½ cup Florida celery, chopped
• Rolls, split in half
• 2 green onions, chopped
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon mustard
• 1 teaspoon lemon juice
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
• Heat grill to medium-high. Cut the lobster tail in half, leaving the lobster meat in the shell. Season with salt and pepper and grill for 2-3 minutes per side or until meat is no longer translucent.
• Remove from shell to cool and cut into bite-size pieces. Combine the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, Worcestershire, celery, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly.
• Gently fold in lobster meat. Fill rolls with lobster mixture and garnish with green onions. Serve chilled.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS