Fresh From Florida Recipe: Make a Tasty Dish of Florida Beef Sliders with Avocado Salad and Pickles
By Space Coast Daily // November 27, 2020
Fresh From Florida Recipe
ABOVE VIDEO: Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida beef sliders with avocado salad and pickles.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida beef sliders with avocado salad and pickles.
▪ 1 pound Florida ground beef
▪ 1 Florida avocado, diced small
▪ Florida House Pickles
▪ ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
▪ 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
▪ 2 tablespoons all-purpose seasoning, divided
▪ Slider condiments (mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup)
▪ 8 mini buns or slider rolls
▪ Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
▪ Preheat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl combine diced avocado, yogurt, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning.
▪ Mix thoroughly and store in refrigerator until ready to use. Season ground beef with 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning and mix thoroughly.
▪ Form into 8 (2-ounce) patties and season with salt and pepper. Place onto grill and grill for 3-4 minutes per side, depending on the desired internal temperature.
▪ Remove from heat and assemble burgers with avocado salad and Florida House Pickles as desired. Serve immediately.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS