Professor John G. Windsor Gives Update on Behalf of Indian River Lagoon Citizen Oversight Committee
By Space Coast Daily // December 17, 2020
committee is seeking applicants to fill two positions
ABOVE VIDEO: Former Florida Tech professor John G. Windsor recently sat down with Space Coast Daily for an update on the Indian River Lagoon Citizens Oversight Committee.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Former Florida Tech professor John G. Windsor recently sat down with Space Coast Daily for an update on the Indian River Lagoon Citizens Oversight Committee.
Applicants must commit to serving the public interest by:
• Demonstrating expertise and experience in real estate.
• Providing stewardship of Lagoon Trust Funds.
• Have knowledge of the water quality issues and major sources of pollution affecting the lagoon.
• Participate in monthly meetings.
• Review project proposals for reducing pollutants and improving water quality.
• Assess project cost-effectiveness.
• Hear questions, concerns, and ideas from the public to improve the plan.
For a copy of the application, please email Carol Gerundo, Administrative Assistant to the Director of Brevard County’s Natural Resources Management Department, at Carol.Gerundo@brevardfl.gov
The committee is seeking applicants to help fill two positions on the committee to help facilitate the $45-50 million given by taxpayers that will help manage the lagoon and keep it clean.
To help with the Lagoon or to get involved Click Here.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS