VIP America Home Health Referrals Launches Second Annual ‘Valentine’s Day Love Notes and Roses Campaign’
By Space Coast Daily // December 16, 2020
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The professionals at VIP Home Health Referrals are urging Central Florida area residents to gather Valentine’s Day Love Notes and Roses for seniors and veterans.
This is the Second Annual VIP Roses & Love Notes campaign organized and implemented by VIP America Home Health Referrals.
The First Annual VIP Roses & Love Notes was an overwhelming success prior to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Valentine’s Day should be a special day for everyone especially during what for many has been a time of isolation and loneliness. That’s why we are asking area churches, schools, businesses, senior centers to send love notes and gather roses for seniors and veterans,” said Jill Ball, President, VIP America.
“It’s a proven fact that isolationism is having a devastating impact on those who have been cut off from not only their loved ones but people from the outside world. Isolationism leads to loneliness and depression. Many of our seniors and veterans need the emotional and spiritual boost a caring note, Valentine’s Card or even a simple rose can have on their lives as we continue to live under the COVID-19 cloud,” said Ball.
VIP America will make sure their staff of professionals deliver your loving messages directly to seniors and veterans who otherwise may not get a little reminder they are loved on Valentine’s Day.
If deliveries of Love Notes and Roses exceed the number of seniors receiving care by VIP America, the home health referral professionals will share your love with senior care and veterans’ organizations throughout the region.
“We thought it appropriate to take the lead in this special project because seniors should be everyone’s special VIP’s – Very Important People – no matter where you live in central Florida,” said Ball.
If your church, school, business, or organization cannot take part in the VIP Love Notes and Roses campaign there are other ways you can help bring hope and caring compassion to our seasoned residents.
• Have flowers delivered, or deliver them yourself if you live nearby to a senior citizen or veteran
• If your loved one has old letters from the love of their life, dust them off and read them together
• A special treat is even sweeter when it’s shared, so sit awhile and share something yummy
• Get the kids involved – seniors love homemade valentines, even better if they include a recent photo
• Share a special breakfast or lunch and stories of a loved who one has shown they love you
• Frame an old photo of you with your senior, include a card about how much they mean to you – this can be extra special if your loved one is quarantined in a home or senior facility
• Continue a tradition they may have shared with their late spouse – make it a new tradition
• Just be there for them! Your time and presence can add happiness to a day that may have otherwise been lonely
“These are simple but effective ways to let our senior citizens, or anyone, know they are important and loved on Valentine’s Day. Let’s all work together to bring hope that we all will soon be out from under the COVID-19 cloud, ” concluded Ball.
About VIP America
VIP America Home Health Referrals is premier southwest, central and southeastern Florida regional company that offers caregiver registry for home care services through the provision of innovative solutions in each community we serve. VIP America delivers on its core values and embraces the commitment of “people helping people stay independent” by compassionately and skillfully servicing clients and caregivers at their point of need. You may contact VIP America by visiting their website at www.vipamerica.com or visit their Melbourne office at 100 Rialto Place, Suite 705, Melbourne, Florida 32901. Their phone number is 321-351- 4053 for a confidential conversation about your or a loved-one’s home health care needs.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS