BREVARD HISTORY: Video Takes Look Back at Now Abandoned Eau Gallie Speedway
By Space Coast Daily // January 29, 2021
opened in 1957 as The Spinning Wheel Speedway
ABOVE VIDEO: A look back at the now abandoned Eau Gallie Speedway, which sat on 20 acres along the west side of Wickham Road.
It opened in 1957 as “The Spinning Wheel Speedway,” and was also later known as Brevard Speedway, Eau Gallie Speedway and Melbourne Speedway. (pittrow123 video)
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY CRIME NEWS