Fresh From Florida: Make a Tasty Dish of Florida Blueberry Breakfast Casserole – Delicious!
By Space Coast Daily // January 14, 2021
Fresh From Florida Recipe
ABOVE VIDEO: Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida blueberry breakfast casserole.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious recipe of Florida blueberry breakfast casserole.
• 2 cups fresh Florida blueberries, rinsed and dried
• 1 loaf bread or 6-8 small rolls (your favorite)
• 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
• 8 large eggs, beaten
• 1 ½ cups low-fat milk
• ¼ cup maple syrup
• ½ stick butter, melted
• Nonstick cooking spray
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut bread into 1-inch cubes. Cut cream cheese into small cubes. Lightly spray a 9 x 9-inch baking dish. Place half of the bread cubes in the dish.
• Evenly place the cream cheese cubes and 1 cup of the blueberries over the bread. Add the remaining bread cubes and blueberries to the top of the casserole.
• In a medium-sized bowl, combine eggs, milk, maple syrup, and butter. Slowly pour egg mixture over bread. Cover casserole with foil and bake for approximately 45 minutes.
• Insert a toothpick in the center of the casserole; when it comes out clean, remove the foil. Bake for approximately 10 more minutes or until top appears golden brown.
• Let cool slightly and serve warm with extra maple syrup on the side.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS