5 Features About Quickbooks Cloud Hosting
By Space Coast Daily // April 17, 2021
Cloud hosting from Thesagenext enables you to access your applications via a cloud server that securely stores and manages all of your data and information.
You can access your data and use the software just as you would on a local desktop by logging in to your remote desktop using a single username and password from anywhere.
1. Efficient cash management has never been simpler than it is now, thanks to cloud hosting. You can better monitor payment information and due dates for recurring bills with the help of the app. Checks printed from a cloud storage service can be linked to a customer’s bank account directly. It also provides a range of monitoring and control tools to help with company maintenance. Cloud storage makes it easier to keep track of both outstanding vendor bills and completed payments. Checks can also be printed in bulk using the app.
2. 365 days a year for any of your favourite programmes, remote access is without a doubt the most desired feature of cloud computing. If you have a laptop connected to the internet, you can access your data and services from any remote location at any odd hour of the day. Time and location are no longer an issue when working in the cloud. Since QuickBooks Cloud Hosting provides 24/7 storage availability and access to all transactions, data, and input, it makes life much easier. The need to recognise the workers’ time zones as a buffer will be obsolete as a result of this.
3. Effective sales invoicing: QuickBooks Pro allows customers to monitor and manage deals, as well as automatically produce receipts and invoices. Customers can also submit an invoice by email using an electronic exchange. Person and bulk billing versatility is also available with QB Pro on the Cloud.
4. When it comes to switching to new software, one thing that every customer wants is for them to be simple to use. Even if the software is well-equipped, few people would opt to use it if it takes a jargon of steps to complete. You won’t have to worry about this if you use cloud hosting. It’s easy to use and designed to help accountants as much as possible. Thesagenext’s Pro cloud hosting has a virtual introduction phase, and most of its features can be accessed and activated with just one click.
5. 365 days a year customer service: You’re more likely to run into other technical issues when you host your applications in the cloud. This is the time to experience compassionate and responsive customer service that is attentive to your needs and eager to help you solve your problems. It’s likely that you’ll run into issues like printer setup, permissions, and email configuration as you go about your day. Such problems will put your company’s growth on hold. Most of these problems can be resolved by the multi-functional and highly responsive team of IT experts who are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It’s a good idea to use Cloud Hosting to handle the company’s finances and accounts. A single point of contact with all of your accounting problems thanks to the convergence of industry-leading accounting software and cloud technologies.