FRESH FROM FLORIDA VIDEO RECIPE: Learn how to Make Tasty Grilled Florida Key Lime Shrimp Skewers
By Space Coast Daily // April 23, 2021
Fresh From Florida shows you how to make delicious grilled Florida key lime shrimp skewers
ABOVE VIDEO: Fresh From Florida shows you how to make delicious grilled Florida key lime shrimp skewers.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make delicious grilled Florida key lime shrimp skewers.
• 1 pound Florida shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 4 Florida Key limes, juiced
• ½ Florida avocado, mashed
• 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• ½ cup sour cream
• 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
• 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
• 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
• 1 teaspoon hot sauce (your favorite)
• 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon all-purpose seasoning (your favorite)
• 1 lemon, juiced
• Oil for cooking
• Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
• Combine and mix avocado, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, paprika, horseradish, hot sauce, garlic, lemon juice, and all-purpose seasoning in a small bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed with salt and pepper. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
• Preheat grill to high. Carefully skewer shrimp, leaving at least one inch on either side of shrimp. Drizzle lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper.
• Place over direct heat and cook for 2 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from grill and sprinkle with lime juice and parsley. Serve with remoulade sauce.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS