Onlinecasinohub.com Study – How do Players Choose a Casino?
By Space Coast Daily // February 3, 2023
Onlinecasinohub.com is an online resource dedicated to gambling entertainment in a number of countries such as Australia, Germany, Cyprus and Japan.
Up to 10,000 users visit the site every month. By studying search queries, interaction with the site, as well as receiving statistics from partners, onlinecasinohub.com employees created a rating called “how do players choose a casino?”.
This rating applies primarily to Australian players, as the data was taken from the Online Casino Hub Australia version. However, according to statistics for European countries, in fact, players in every corner of the earth correspond to this study. So, let’s move on to the criteria called “how players choose a casino.”
The most important criteria when choosing a casino
The analysis showed that players pay attention to the following points when choosing:
- Bonus size. First of all, it’s about the welcome bonus. The higher it is, the better. The bonus policy for regular players also affects whether the player returns to this casino or not.
- Variety of games. Australian gamers have diverse gaming preferences: about 40% pay attention primarily to table games, another 30% prefer slots, and only a small percentage are looking for other types of games: bingo, scratch cards and the like. But it is important for the player that those games that he loves be in a wide variety.
- Payment systems. Some players in Australia often choose to play anonymously. Anonymity can be provided mainly by crypto-casinos. Some Australians are looking for casinos with local payment systems such as PayId. This factor is the third most important.
Below you can view a graph of the online casino selection criteria.
If a player has chosen a casino according to these criteria, this does not mean that he will start playing in this casino. Next, the brand chosen by him must pass a trust test. Read about it in the next subheading.
Trust in the casino: what this item consists of
Since the reputation of the casino is important for Australians, the specialists of onlinecasinohub.com have analyzed this issue in more detail. Trust in the casino consists of the following points:
- Availability of a license from an authorized agency.
- General reputation, information about which is obtained from authoritative sources.
- Clear, friendly interface and easy-to-use software. The user should not have problems and difficulties either at the registration stage or during the game.
- High-quality work of the support service. Support should always be available, it is desirable to have different communication channels and the ability to receive an instant response. No less important is the level of qualification of employees and their ability to give useful recommendations and clear, comprehensive answers to questions that arise from the players.
- A variety of gaming programs, the presence of games of various types, from well-known developers. Another positive factor is the presence of a detailed set of casino rules and descriptions of the rules of the games.
- Availability of information and institution, and its reliability. The casino website must contain legal information, in particular regarding licensing and certification. However, it must be supported by data from other sources.
Points like these are generally accepted, as many research groups have studied player behavior. The researchers also organized an anonymous online survey of players-customers of virtual casinos.
Only experienced players with a solid experience of online gambling were invited to participate in the survey, whose opinion is the most significant. The subject of the survey was the significance of the factors influencing trust in online casinos.
According to 35% of respondents, the most significant is the information content of the site (availability of information about software features, casino ratings, data from audit reports).
In second place is the work of the support service, the ability to quickly receive qualified answers, as well as the fulfillment of promises made by employees. In third place is the design and usability (ease of use) of the site.
If you are interested in this topic, be sure to visit onlinecasinohub. The site is currently available in 4 languages – English, German, Greek and Japanese. The site will continue to expand, covering and exploring more and more countries.