How to Use a Disposable Phone Number for Registration
By Space Coast Daily // March 17, 2023
There are many situations in which an extra phone number might come in handy – mainly when you don’t want to provide any personal information. Maybe you want to subscribe to a service that requires confirmation by sending a text message with a code (this is the mechanism used by most messengers and social networks), and you don’t want to provide your real phone number. Perhaps you need to get an SMS from a marketplace where you want to place an ad or get a bonus. Situations are different, but the point remains the same – you need a phone number for all of this.
This is what our article will talk about. Today, you’ll learn how to get additional phone numbers online without the need to bother with physical SIM cards and rearrange them.
What is a disposable phone number for registrations?
One-time phone numbers are usually leased for a certain amount of time (from a few minutes to as much as a month) to receive clock messages. It is up to the user to choose for how long the current combination is needed. This service is completely legal and most often such temporary phone numbers are used for registering accounts on the Internet.
The benefits of using
Disposable phone numbers for SMS have several advantages:
- Security: They help maintain privacy and protect personal information because you can use them to sign up for online services and applications without revealing your real phone number.
- Convenience: You can use them from any device: computer, laptop or tablet. This is especially convenient if you don’t have your phone handy and you need to read a message or get a code urgently.
- Time saving: you can significantly reduce the time it takes to get a sim card number. After all, you can get such a cell phone number almost instantly, without any paperwork or queues.
- Low cost: Many services provide disposable phone numbers for free or at a very low cost. This can save you a lot of money, especially if you use online services regularly.
- Blocking options: If you receive spam or unwanted messages to your disposable phone number, you can easily block the number and avoid further unwanted messages.
For what purposes do users use disposable phone numbers?
- Registration in local services. For example, you need to use American respires, but to register in it, you need to confirm the local phone number. But it’s hard to get an American phone number if you live in another country, so buying a disposable number is a great solution. In addition, it will be much cheaper and more accessible than the real one.
- For registrations on dating sites and other situations where people contact strangers online. Such numbers can help keep your personal mobile number private when you create an account and maintain your privacy and security.
- Also for getting bonus cards and participating in promotions. If you put your permanent number there, you will receive advertising spam along with your bonus card. The way out of this situation is to use a disposable phone number.
- Very often disposable numbers are used by people who need to promote their account and get a certain number of likes and subscribers (they are bots).
- When using bulletin boards and marketplaces. For example, you advertise the sale of an apartment or a car at one of the marketplaces. Give your main number in the ad, and you will be bombarded with calls even after you have sold what you wanted. And the disposable number can be deactivated immediately after the transaction.
How do I get a disposable phone number?
SMS-man is an online service that provides temporary phone numbers to confirm accounts in various online services. This service allows you to access numbers from different countries such as the USA, Canada, UK, Germany, India and many others.
The process of using SMS-man is quite simple. Follow the instructions below:
- Register at sms-man.com and enter your personal cabinet.
- Refill your balance in any way convenient for you (payments in any currency are accepted).
- Choose the country of the origin of your online number, which you need.
- Select the service you want to register. Use the search bar if you need.
- After clicking on the button “Buy” you get the number, which can be temporarily used for registration on the selected service.