Digital Dentistry in Alpharetta: The New-Age Dentistry Solutions
By Space Coast Daily // October 28, 2023
With the advancements in technology impacting every industry, dentistry is no different. Usage and adoption of the latest technologies in this industry is the most preferred and latest way of carrying out dental treatments these days.
Digital dentistry involves the use of the most advanced and latest dental technologies or equipment that incorporate computer-controlled components to perform dental procedures and treatments.
Specialists trained to manage these computer-based components and digital dental equipment closely monitor them to ensure they deliver their services excellently. Alpharetta’s top-rated dentists use digital dentistry to address the evolving needs of patients while allowing them to maintain high levels of transparency.
Modern dentistry offices use the latest technology in every step of the checkup process, from initial consultation and treatment to follow-up. Also, the technology provides patients with much-needed education, helping build and establish awareness about oral health’s benefits.
Major Benefits of Digital Dentistry
Some benefits have been mentioned in the section above. Let’s discover the major ones, including enhanced accuracy, higher levels of predictability and improved efficiency.
- Enhanced Accuracy: The latest technologies in dentistry ensure everything is excellently taken care of. They help dentists identify dental issues early enough and help them offer accurate and lasting solutions.
- Higher Levels of Predictability: Since any problem can be identified early enough and everything is planned in advance, outcomes of treatments are predicted, meaning there are no major alterations or surprises in the treatment.
- Improved efficiency: Digital dentistry solutions enable dentists to perform their work faster and more accurately. The time to complete any dental procedure or treatment is reduced by half.
The Most Common Digital Dentistry Solutions
If you’re eager to know the most common digital dentistry solutions you’ll encounter on your next checkup, there is no need to look elsewhere. They are right here, including:
- Extractions: Digital solutions allow dentists to determine tooth positioning based on anatomical structures. So, when dentists are performing tooth extraction, understanding the surrounding anatomical structure helps them avoid unnecessary complications.
- Digital Implants: With digitization and 3D technology, the dental implant process can be easily customized to the prosthetic and surgical needs of different patients. For instance, implants can be installed via the most accurate and non-invasive guided surgical procedures.
- Intra Oral Cameras: Nowadays, patients don’t rely on what dentists tell them and wonder what’s going on inside their mouths. Dentists utilize intra-oral cameras that allow patients to see exactly what is going on and the condition of their teeth and the entire mouth.
You now have an idea about some of the digital dentistry solutions available in modern Alpharetta dentist’s offices. With these solutions, you’re sure to keep your teeth, gums and entire mouth healthy.