Space Coast Fashion Week Set April 26 – May 4
By Faith Luebker // April 8, 2013
PHILANTHROPY & STYLE
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The Melbourne Regional Chamber of East Central Florida will present “Textures, Etc. – Space Coast Fashion Week,” April 26 through May 4.
The week-long event will showcase the talent of the local fashion industry including retailers, designers, photographers, models and makeup artists – as well as support local charities like the Children’s Home Society of Melbourne Florida, the Police Athletic League and the Salvation Army.
“By bringing the community together with a week of fabulous fashion and fun, we hope to generate excitement about buying local and create an opportunity to help foster better relationships between consumers and our local business community,” said Christine Michaels, president of the Melbourne Regional Chamber.
Textures, Etc. – Space Coast Fashion Week Schedule of Events
• MONDAY, APRIL 29: Paris in the ’60s Fashion Event, 5 – 7 p.m. at the Foosaner Art Museum in Eau Gallie. Admission is free and open to the public.
• TUESDAY, APRIL 30: Mini Fashion Show & Reception, 5 – 7 p.m. at The Petite Boutiques, in Downtown Melbourne. Admission is free and open to the public.
• WEDNESDAY, MAY 1: Fashion show featuring local boutiques, “Beauty and the Boxer,” 6 – 8 p.m. at Mercedes Audi Porsche of Melbourne showroom. Admission is $35, which supports the Police Athletic League.
• THURSDAY, MAY 2: Presentation and Reception featuring Jewelry Designer Mark Schneider, 5 – 7 p.m. at Wesche Jewelers in Viera. Admission is free and open to the public.
• FRIDAY, MAY 3: WE Awards Banquet, “An Evening In Paris,” 6 – 9 p.m. in the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place Ballroom. Admission is $45.
• SATURDAY, MAY 4: V.I.P Luncheon with Designers Premier Fashion Event, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., in the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place restaurant. Admission is $45.
• SATURDAY, MAY 4: Premier Fashion Event, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., at the Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place. The Salvation Army will also conduct a clothing drive. General admission is $10 each, or $90 for block of 10.
AN ALL INCLUSIVE V.I.P TICKET PACKAGE is available for $125. Includes admission to all shows, including V.I.P events plus many more surprises and goodies like a swag bag, V.I.P. seating at the main fashion event and a complementary butler-served, “Fashion Passion” drink.
For information about being a part of Fashion Week as a designer, model, vendor, sponsor, volunteer or event host, e-mail Naomi Penney at email@example.com or call 321-724-5400.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Faith Luebker is the Philanthropy & Style editor for Maverick Multimedia, the parent company of SpaceCoastDaily.com. Luebker’s extensive media experience spans three decades as a content producer and marketing consultant.
Innovative in developing highly targeted multimedia marketing campaigns, Luebker delivers tangible results and high value for her clients. Utilizing her experience running and managing her own businesses in real estate and insurance, Luebker understands the rapidly evolving nature of modern multimedia marketing and advertising, and is an expert in finding the perfect solution for any business. As a principal of Hope4heroes.org, a foundation dedicated to serving our military and veterans, Luebker recently planned, organized and executed the “Salute to Heroes All-Star Weekend” at Space Coast Stadium. The event honored our military with many former MLB and NFL legends. Luebker grew up in Brevard County and is a lifelong resident of Central Florida. She lives in Indialantic with her husband Vic and son Christian.
Maverick Multimedia, Inc. is a Brevard County, Florida-based company that includes properties in publishing, special events and production, sports management, hospitality and business/marketing consulting. Among the company’s holdings is SpaceCoastDaily.com.