Wren Insurance Agency Opens In Viera
By Space Coast Daily // June 23, 2014
Agency to open second Brevard County location
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Wren Insurance Agency will open its second Brevard County location at 5500 Porada Drive, Suite 102, in Viera, Florida. Wren also has an office located at 1430 Palm Bay Road NE, in Palm Bay.
Wren was established in 1979 by Skip Wren and has grown to become one of the largest insurance agencies in Brevard County.
Today the agency is owned by Kirk and Meghan (Wren) Ball, who continue the company’s long tradition of providing superior insurance solutions and great client service.
“We offer protection for everything from auto and home to business and life,” said Kirk Bell.
“We work with quality insurance companies and employ dedicated insurance professionals. We’re committed to providing quality insurance services, and building long term relationships with our clients.”
With offices in Palm Bay and now Viera, Wren had been serving Brevard county since 1979.
The new Viera office to be opened Monday is located next to the new Dunkin’ Donuts and Crest Cleaners at Stadium Parkway and Viera Boulevard at 5500 Porada Drive, Suite 102, in Viera.
Wren is an independent insurance agency, representing it’s customers first to find the best insurance program available. Wren represents many insurance companies and can compare price and coverage to find the best value.
Here are a few reasons why Wren Insurance Agency should be your first and last stop when looking for insurance:
- We work for you when you have a claim.
- We are not beholden to any one company. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- We are value-hunters who can find the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of products, including home, renters, auto, business, life, and more
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number. After all, we value relationships!
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties.
“There is a difference, said Ball. “To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you, contact us today.”