UPDATE: Status for Brevard County Parks and Libraries For Wednesday, Sept. 20
By Space Coast Daily // September 20, 2017
contact local parks to ensure they are open
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA — Due to damages from Hurricane Irma, Brevard County park openings are sporadic. Residents are encouraged to contact local parks to ensure they are open before visiting.
Here are Parks and Library Openings expected on Wednesday, Sept. 20:
• North area parks that are closed includes Blanton Park, Fox Lake Park, Friendship Park, Hatville Park, Nicol Park,
Rotary Riverfront Park, Sand Point Park, Six Mile Creek, Stuart Park, Space View Park and William J Manzo Memorial Park.
• Central area parks that are closed includes Lee Wenner Park, Manatee Cove Park, McFarland Park,
Osteen Park, Pineview Park and Intra Coastal Waterway Park.
• South area parks that are closed includes Kiwanis Park at Geiger Point, Rotary Park at Suntree and Erna Nixon Park.
• The only community center that is now closed is the Viera Regional Park Community Center. All remaining centers are open.
• Boat ramps that are open includes Marina Boat Ramp, Kelly Park East Boat Ramp, Kiwanis Island Park Boat Ramp (south side only) and Christenson’s Landing. All remaining boat ramps are closed.
• The Habitat Golf Course and Spessard Holland Golf Course are open for play. The Savannah’s Golf Course is closed.
All Brevard County operated campgrounds are closed.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS