Brevard County Fire Rescue Units Contain Apartment Fire On Merritt Island Sunday Afternoon

By  //  July 14, 2019

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on LinkedIn Share on Delicious Digg This Stumble This

cause was a fixed placed wall heater that ignited a wooden piece of furniture

Brevard County Fire Rescue Units units responded to a fire Sunday afternoon at an apartment complex located at 1165 Jordan Road on Merritt Island. According to Brevard County Fire Rescue officials, the fire was contained to the room and contents of a singular apartment due to the rapid response of BCFR units T41, R41, E43, R43, E42, E40, D40 and D45. The cause was a fixed placed wall heater that ignited a wooden piece of furniture. (BCFR image)

BREVARD COUNTY • MERRITT ISLAND, FLORIDA – Brevard County Fire Rescue Units units responded to a fire Sunday afternoon at an apartment complex located at 1165 Jordan Road on Merritt Island.

According to Brevard County Fire Rescue officials, the fire was contained to the room and contents of a singular apartment due to the rapid response of BCFR units T41, R41, E43, R43, E42, E40, D40 and D45.

Smoke damage was limited to four adjoining apartments.

The cause was a fixed placed wall heater that ignited a wooden piece of furniture.

Brevard County Fire Rescue said that there were no injuries during the incident.

STAY TUNED TO SPACE COAST DAILY FOR UPDATES

Brevard County Fire Rescue Units units responded to a fire Sunday afternoon at an apartment complex located at 1165 Jordan Road on Merritt Island. According to Brevard County Fire Rescue officials, the fire was contained to the room and contents of a singular apartment due to the rapid response of BCFR units T41, R41, E43, R43, E42, E40, D40 and D45. The cause was a fixed placed wall heater that ignited a wooden piece of furniture. (BCFR image)
Brevard County Fire Rescue Units units responded to a fire Sunday afternoon at an apartment complex located at 1165 Jordan Road on Merritt Island. According to Brevard County Fire Rescue officials, the fire was contained to the room and contents of a singular apartment due to the rapid response of BCFR units T41, R41, E43, R43, E42, E40, D40 and D45. The cause was a fixed placed wall heater that ignited a wooden piece of furniture. (BCFR image)
Brevard County Fire Rescue Units Knock Down Garage Blaze in Indialantic Caused By Discarded FireworksRelated Story:
Brevard County Fire Rescue Units Knock Down Garage Blaze in Indialantic Caused By Discarded Fireworks

CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS

Leave a Comment