Brevard County Fire Rescue Units Knock Down Garage Blaze in Indialantic Caused By Discarded Fireworks
By Space Coast Daily // July 6, 2019
fireworks WERE discarded in trash can next to the home
BREVARD COUNTY • INDIALANTIC, FLORIDA – Brevard County Fire Rescue units responded to a residential structure fire on Seabreeze Drive in Indialantic Friday at 12:25 a.m.
Responding to the fire were Brevard County units SQ63, E64, E62, R63, E57 IFD, DC60, DC80 and Marsh2.
Upon arrival, firefighters extinguished the blaze in the garage and no injuries were reported.
Brevard County Fire Rescue determined the cause of the fire to be discarded fireworks in a trash can next to the home. The fire damaged a fence, two vehicles, the eaves/exterior of home around the garage and attic space.
STAY TUNED TO SPACE COAST DAILY FOR UPDATES
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS