Tips To Choose the Best Pressure Washing Companies in Savannah GA
By Space Coast Daily // July 26, 2019
Through the years, a layer of dirt accumulates on your property, most especially your deck. It would require expert help from a professional pressure washing company.
However, choosing the right one can be very tricky. That’s why it’s about time to know the best tips when selecting the best pressure washing company to handle the job, and consider the credentials, experience, services offered, and pricing.
In this post, you’ll learn some tips and tricks to ensure that you choose the right pressure washing company for your property. In that way, you can make an informed decision and be happy with the final results.
Check the Credentials of the Pressure Washing Company
When hiring a pressure washing company, you have to make sure that you’re dealing with a trusted and reputable company. Consider the licensing, permits, and other credentials available to ensure legitimacy.
Better yet, visit the website of the pressure washing company, such as savannahpressurewasher.com. Look for the “About Us” section to check the credentials of the contractor.
Ask About the Availability and Type of Insurance Coverage Provided
A pressure washing company should have liability insurance. Anything can happen, such as accidentally tripping a breaker or a small fire due to electrical malfunctions during the pressure washing work.
That’s why you have to choose a pressure washing company that carries liability insurance and someone who is experienced.
Make sure that the work the pressure company does offer a service guarantee. Look for a pressure washing contractor that is confident about their work. That’s why don’t miss to ask if the company is offering a guarantee and it’s coverage. Also, make sure that the written estimate has a service guarantee on it.
Choose an Experienced Pressure Washing Company
Your home or building is a major investment. Whether you have future plans to sell your home, you have to ensure that you protect and preserve its life at all costs.
The best pressure washing company has more than 10 years of experience, but at least 3 to 5 years would be fine. Choosing a contractor with plenty of experience would assure you that your property is in the good hands of an expert.
Here are the benefits of hiring an experienced pressure washing company:
- Protect Your Property: A home with vinyl siding would turn a shade of green due to the sun and weather oxidation, as well as algae formation. It would leave a powdery-like substance on a vinyl siding. If the pressure setting is too high, it would only remove a portion of the powdery oxidation.
- Avoid Accidents: A pressure washing company with a lot of experience would advise you to make sure that all outdoor outlets are taped to seal against water entering. The worst thing you don’t want to happen is your home catching fire from pressure washing.
- Benefit from the Expertise of a Professional Pressure Washing Company: Hiring an inexperienced pressure washing company can even do worse than not having one at all. An experienced pressure company knows the right pressure washing techniques to safeguard the cleanliness and longevity of your property. A qualified contractor knows what chemicals to use and how to do the work. For instance, bleach can remove oxidation and gunk with a low-pressure setting to rinse off the bleach. Improper bleaching or using too much bleach could do some damage, such as color fading.
Be Wary When Offered the Cheapest Price
While the price is an important consideration, you have to consider other things before making a final decision. Read for great reviews online, interview previous clients and referrals to make sure you would hire someone who provides quality pressure washing services.
Many pressure washing companies are bidding low just to get hired. However, these companies tend to cut some corners to make a profit. Others would charge you extra fees only to gain higher profit. Make sure that all the terms about pricing and payment are clear before agreeing or signing anything.
Compare Different Pressure Washing Companies
Not all pressure washing companies are the same. Make sure to do your research and compare at least three pressure washing companies. Consider the quality of services, pricing, and availability.
A good contractor will never give you a rough estimate over the phone without visiting your property. Also, providing an estimate is free. It’s one way to test the company’s professionalism, experience, appearance, and knowledge without any obligation. Make sure that the estimate will be in writing. In that way, you know what you’ll be charged.
Here are some tips on how to compare different pressure washing companies:
- Check the company at the Better Business Bureau or BBB website and find out how the pressure washing company is doing in terms of standing or reputation. Check for any history of client complaints.
- Get references from the past customers of the pressure washing company. While reading reviews online is okay, talking to previous clients is the best way to verify the information.
- Ask the pressure washing company if they are using high-quality supplies and not commercial-grade supplies. Consumer-grade items won’t result in professional pressure washing services.
Ask the Right Questions
Don’t make a final decision until you have interviewed someone from the pressure washing company. It is better if you can talk to the pressure washer professional or the manager. It’s crucial not to miss this important step, which can make or break your decision.
Here are some examples of questions you can ask from a pressure washing company when you’re hiring for the first time:
- How long have you been doing the work?
- Did you receive any formal education or training in pressure washing?
- How many people will be handling the job?
- What are the things covered by your insurance?
Once you have applied all the tips mentioned above, you’ll have peace of mind. Hiring a professional, qualified, experienced, and reputable pressure washing company will ensure a job well done.
For a more beautiful, cleaner, and protected property, choose a trusted and reliable pressure washing company that also offers a reasonable price for its services.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS