The Top 5 Pieces of Jewelry You Need in Your Collection
By Space Coast Daily // October 27, 2021
Creating a curated collection of jewelry can elevate your whole wardrobe. With an abundance of jewelry options it can be hard to pin down what’s worth having. That’s we we created this short and easy to follow list of jewelry essentials you need in your collection. This is the perfect starting place to build from.
You will want to take a look at what you have in your collection already. What do you wear the most? Which items do you have too many of? Are you sensitive to certain metals? What is typically your accessory of choice? Answering all these questions or at least trying to can help make shopping a bit easier.
We think every woman’s jewelry collection should contain these five essentials:
1. A hoop earring that flatters your face. Finding the right hoop earring for your style and face shape is easier than you think. Trying on different size hoops to see which one feels right is a helpful way to decide. If that’s not possible then ordering multiple options or going with a medium sized hoop is typically flattering for most face shapes. A hoop earring can be a super bold addition if you go for a thick style or studded option. However, it can also be low-key and subtle if you go for a smaller thinner hoop style.
2. A pendant necklace to suit your style. A pendant necklace is a classic addition to any wardrobe. It can elevate the simplest sweater or your favorite black tee. Go for a longer chain when selecting a pendant for an elongating effect. You can get your birth flower, zodiac, or a coin inspired pendant which are all on trend right now. The pendant necklace is a timeless piece that can be made trendy depending on how you style it.
3. A simple chain bracelet makes a perfect everyday accessory. You can stack them, style them with your other favorite pieces, or wear them solo. They can elevate any outfit by adding that much needed sparkle. Go for a classic herringbone or cuban link style because it is a classic chain that won’t ever go out of style.
4. A chain necklace is a classic addition to your jewelry box. It is a versatile choice for your collection because you can layer, stack, and mix it with other necklaces. Chain necklaces come in so many different style so you can find the right one for your individual taste. A chunky rectangle link necklace or a skinny snake chain can be a great option to add glimmer to your everyday stack.
5. A band ring is another great option. You can pair it with just about anything. You can stack it with other ring styles or wear it alone. Band rings are a classic that never go out of style. Not only are they timeless but there are literally hundreds of different ways to wear your band ring. A high quality band ring can even become a cherished family heirloom.
We hope this list of five essentials will help you find jewelry to perfectly fit into your wardrobe. Your jewelry collection should reflect not only your style but your personality.
These five essential pieces can be worn all together or solo depending on what look you are going for. Its easy to style any of these pieces no matter your personality.