How to Increase Sales on Shopify in 2023?
By Space Coast Daily // February 22, 2023
The slow growth of the Shopify store is a common thing, so don’t worry if you face that problem. In fact, even the largest Shopify store owners have already met this issue at some point.
There are many reasons for this, but lack of traffic or an extremely low conversion rate are the most popular ones.
Since you are not the only one who has this issue, we collected the best Shopify marketing strategies to look for in 2023 in this article. Using them wisely and adjusting your store to modern needs will help you drive more traffic and increase sales.
Improve the Checkout & Delivery Process
Checkout is the last step in a user’s buying journey. You don’t want to make it complicated or confusing for users, as they will leave your site within seconds. Optimizing your checkout & delivery process with platforms like bezos.ai can help you increase your conversions by ~35%.
You can reduce most of the issues related to that point by automating the checkout and delivery process using pick and pack services. If you think that you need to improve this process, you should check the following:
- Check whether is any technical glitch that makes the payment gateway harder;
- Check the design of the checkout page;
- Does the page look trustworthy?
- Do you offer delivery tracking?
2. Niche & Target Audience
When optimization is done, the next thing that you may fix to drive more sales and the niche you work in and your target audience include:
- Are you selling products in a highly competitive niche?
- Are you selling products to the right audience?
- Do you know your target audience?
- Are you using the right keywords to bring traffic?
For example, launching a store in the supplement niche and expecting to get 200k traffic in one month organically isn’t realistic at all. It is best to set realistic goals so you can achieve them and focus on how you can attract the needed audience within the timeframe you set.
3. Your Store Is Not Mobile-Optimized
Based on Statistica, mobile is the dominant device people shop from when it comes to the USA. Reports show that people prefer to shop online from mobile devices, and the use of mobile users will only grow. That is why you should optimize your store for mobile users.
Some tips to mobile-optimize your Shopify store include:
- Add a fixed navigation bar for the mobile version;
- Make sure your product photos look stunning;
- Reduce text in the mobile version;
- Add a sticky add-to-cart button on all product pages;
4. Improve Store Navigation
Once users enter your landing page, they look first for the menu. Based on the Hubspot report, 38% of visitors will leave your Shopify store if the navigation is poor.
Although most businesses ignore this problem, this may even cost your business.
You should ensure that the store is user-friendly and has all the essential elements, so it won’t be a problem for your users to find needed information within seconds.