Brevard Eateries Temporarily Closed Due To Pests
By Space Coast Daily // September 30, 2014
RESTAURANTS HAVE REOPENED
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA — Seven different Restaurants in Brevard County were temporarily closed in August and September.
According to a recent article in the Orlando Business Journal, the restaurant establishments listed below were temporarily were cited and closed for either rodent or roach activity.
September, 2014 closures
- Lone Cabbage, 8199 Highway 520, Cocoa; Sept. 23- 24, 2014; Rodent activity
- Golden Dragon, 291 E Eau Gallie Blvd, Indian Harbour Beach; Sept. 22-24, 2014; Roach activity
- Asian Gourmet, 459 N. Harbor City Blvd., Melbourne Aug. 29- Sept. 2, 2014; Roach activity
August, 2014 closures
- Continental Flambe, 936 E. New Haven Ave., Melbourne; Aug. 8,- 9, 2014; Rodent activity
- Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar, 505 Glen Cheek Dr., Cape Canaveral; Aug. 19, 2014; Roach activity
- TJs for Breakfast, 1256 S. Rockledge Blvd., Rockledge; Aug. 6-7, 2014; Roach activity
Late July 2014 closure
- Sonny’s Real Pit BBQ, 2005 N. Atlantic Ave., Cocoa Beach, July 30-31; Roach activity