How to Sell Your Home for Cash In Florida – Orlando to Space Coast
By Space Coast Daily // February 20, 2017
ORLANDO, FLORIDA — Many central Florida homeowners who reside on the Space Coast or in the central Florida/ Orlando reach a pivotal point when they must sell their home quickly and ask the inevitable question: How do I Sell My House for Cash in Florida?
For families or any homeowner looking to sell their home as quickly as possible, a realtor may not always be the best option. The prospect of red tape, paperwork and other obstacles form a daunting mountain of tasks to complete. That’s when homebuyers such as Timothy Doyle become a viable and practical solution for many homeowners.
If you’re looking to sell your home as quickly as possible but don’t want to deal with a real estate agent, alternative options include home buyers such as DC Capital Group USA. Based in Orlando. DC Capital Group USA has purchased over $166 Million in Central Florida area real estate through a process that involves several options to provide immediate financial relief to the homeowner, including cash offers for Central Florida and Orlando-area homes.
If you’re a homeowner looking for a low-stress, straightforward solution to selling your home quickly, read through Doyle’s tips below regarding short sales.
“For various reasons, many homeowners owe more money on their homes than the property is worth,” Doyle said. “You have heard terms like under water or upside down, but the real estate phrase is over-leveraged. Over-leveraged property is problematic and expensive for the owner and the lender. The owners, especially those having difficulty repaying their mortgage, are either unable or not motivated to maintain or improve the property. Good stewardship goes unrewarded. Lenders do not want to foreclose because the properties under-perform, which means they cost money without a return on investment, the added expense hurts bank liquidity and lowers asset values. Real estate lenders are not interested in losing real book value.”
How can these situations resolve?
The short sale is when your mortgage bank agrees to take less than what is currently owed on the unpaid balance. A short sale can provide mutual benefits for both the homeowner and the bank because it helps both parties avoid foreclosure.
The lender releases the property from the entire mortgage lien, the new owner receives full and clear title to the property at the current market price, and the seller reduces or eliminates their debt load. A win-win-win compromise.
The primary reasons to consider short sale services:
- You owe more money on your house than it’s worth
- Your payments have drastically risen because of an adjustable rate mortgage.
- You lost your job or are experiencing some other type of financial hardship.
- You want to avoid the devastation of having a foreclosure on your credit for the next 10 years.
- You need to get out of a bad investment and move on with your life.
- Homeowners have everything to gain by developing an exit strategy for over-leveraged property.
- Let us get you a fair offer on your Orlando home and we can take the weight of the world off your shoulders.
- The seller can remain in the house during the process without making payments
- Closing costs and realtor commissions are paid for by the lender
Timothy Doyle is the CEO of I BUY PROPERTY FLORIDA. He has over 10 years of full time experience in Real Estate sales, loans, and valuation. If you have any questions about selling your home Tim can help no matter your situation.