Buena Vida Estates is Brevard County’s Only Nonprofit Retirement Community That Offers Continuum Care
By Space Coast Daily // March 9, 2018
SPACE COAST DAILY TV SPECIAL PRESENTATION
SPACE COAST DAILY TV: Buena Vida Estates, located on West New Haven Avenue in West Melbourne is Brevard County’s only nonprofit retirement community that offers continuum care. Space Coast Daily’s Giles Malone recently spent the afternoon there and spoke with members of Buena Vida’s great team.
BREVARD COUNTY • WEST MELBOURNE, FLORIDA – For over 30 years, Buena Vida has been building a quality reputation as the premier senior living community in Brevard County.
As the only not-for-profit 501(c)(3) Continuing Care Retirement Community in the area, Buena Vida prides itself on providing quality services and excellent care in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Nestled in a tranquil, live oak tree-covered campus, Buena Vida is within minutes of shopping centers, cultural venues, historic downtown Melbourne, gourmet restaurants, golf courses, and the east coast’s renowned pristine beaches.
The residents at Buena Vida enjoy the security of a “Type A” contract that guarantees access to assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and a variety of other services for a lifetime.
The all-inclusive “Type A” contract also provides peace of mind in knowing that someone will never be asked to leave should they outlive their assets.
From the first-class service to delectable dining options, and a vast array of activities to suit every interest, Buena Vida Estates has it all.
Enjoy a vibrant community with a retirement lifestyle that embraces the wellness principles of successful aging. Buena Vida’s philosophy is built on choices- making it easy for you to live the GoodLifesm!
The Buena Vida’s Pledge for Life:
• To provide you with a resort-style retirement lifestyle with access to a full continuum of care that only a true not-for-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community can provide;
• To create an active and vibrant lifestyle that offers you the peace of mind knowing should your health change, you’ll be able to receive the care you need, all on the same campus;
• To treat you as a valued individual and foster and atmosphere of mutual respect and caring;
• To encourage and respect people of diverse backgrounds and interests;
• To offer you independent living in a community with a variety of options to meet your needs should they change over time, including assisted living, skilled nursing care and memory care;
• To provide you access to on-site quality health care that meets and in most cases, exceeds all state and local requirements. At Buena Vida, you can count on highly personalized care. Within our family-oriented lifestyle, you’ll have the comfort of knowing the staff members personally, and in the receiving of quality compassionate care, in a community environment that you deserve.
• To invest in you. Buena Vida is the only not-for-profit CCRC in Brevard County; therefore, they are the only retirement community in the area that can provide you with the assurances of long-term financial protection. And, as a not-for-pro t 501(c)(3) organization, they reinvest all our profits in you, their services and the community.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS