Junior League of South Brevard Announces 34th Annual Festival of Trees Set for Nov. 17
By Space Coast Daily // November 4, 2018
public is invited to participate and attend
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The Junior League of South Brevard Inc. is excited to announce the 34th Annual Festival of Trees will be held Saturday, Nov. 17, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Viera Regional Park Community Center, located at 2300 Judge Fran Jamieson Way.
This family-friendly event is an annual community fundraiser that allows the Junior League of South Brevard to continue improving Brevard County through financial and volunteer commitments.
The public is invited to participate and attend.
Start the holiday season right – what can you look forward to seeing:
- You will fall in love with our beautifully adorned trees and wreaths donated from talented patrons throughout our community. These are available for purchase via a silent auction.
- Stop by our fabulous vendor marketplace perfect for early holiday shopping.
- Order festive poinsettias to decorate your home this holiday season.
- Don’t forget to buy a ticket to win one of our exciting raffle packages that you can win.
- Bring your children to take photographs with Santa.
- Register your children online for Cooking with Mrs. Claus! A free event sponsored by JLSB’s Kids in the Kitchen
- We are presently seeking donations of trees, wreaths, and raffle items. Additionally, we are accepting vendor applications for our marketplace! For more information and donation forms, please visit our website at FOT Website or contact Kelsey Pike or Savanna Robinson at FOT@jlsb.net. We look forward to seeing you at The Festival of Trees!
The Junior League of South Brevard, Inc. is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and to improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS