Attain Global Recognition through PMP Certification Online
By Space Coast Daily // April 13, 2019
Project Management Professional certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) gives you an edge over others. The certification is based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) composed with expertise, by the PMI.
If you are looking to redefine your business management competence and strategic knowledge, apply for PMP Certification Online, now. PMBOK is the epitome of project management. In fact, it provides you with a complete set of skills to be at the top of your game.
PMP certification subject matter doesn’t focus on operations exclusive to a particular country. It is in a true sense, a global-standard certification. Therefore, it is available in English and 11 additional languages.
The examination is a critical aspect of the certification, not just because it adds character to your resume, but also because the reputation of certification is reflected by it. Thus, the standards of the exam are developed based on a Role Delineation Study (RDS).
RDS ensures the best possible assessment of the practitioner. Hence, it provides for a validly evaluated examination. This also ensures that the learning domain and practical application of knowledge are up to date. That is to say, the study material and the skills imparted stay in check with the latest techniques & methodology.
Since it is one of the most sophisticated and complicated exams of the industry, if you have achieved the minimum required score to get PMP certification, then, do not forget to congratulate yourself! PMP examinations comprise of 200 questions. The duration of the exam is 4 hours.
Full preparation of the exams would be taken care of. The course offers 1200 plus test questions for practice. Classroom training offers access to 3 months of LVC training. Face-to-face classes are available for maximum convenience.
Instructor-led live demonstrations are also provided. E-learning furnishes the luxury of learning at your own pace, and hence, can be tailor-made to best suit individual studying.
There are a few criteria based on which the eligibility of the enroller for the certification is ascertained. Since project management is not restricted to a single industry, PMP opens the door for a huge number of professionals.
If you meet the following conditions, you can apply for PMP:
- Executing jobs and duties under supervision.
- Being responsible for a project for its entire life or duration.
- Leading cross-functional groups or teams for efficient delivery of projects.
- Working smoothly on restricted budgets, schedules, and resources.
- Applying well-defined methodology to challenging projects.
From team leaders, project sponsors, analysts, managers, coordinators, leaders to senior project managers to product managers, PMP has value to offer to all. However, there are some prerequisites to the course.
You need to meet certain conditions to qualify. For specifics, glance below:
- Secondary Degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or another global equivalent)
- Minimum 7,500 hours of directing and leading projects.
- At least 35 hours of project management education.
- Four-Year Degree
- At least 4,500 hours of directing and leading the projects
- Minimum of 35 hours of project management education.
What’s there to Learn?
Project Management Professional is a credential that is recognized worldwide. It adds a significant advantage to your professional profile. Enrolling yourself for the course is going to be a great learning experience. However, it is not that easy to pass the PMP exam.
The rate of failure is about forty to fifty percent. That is because clearing it in the first attempt requires dedication. Majority of people that could not pass the examination did so in the first attempt. The key reason for failure is lack of knowledge of the PMBOK guide.
Apart from that, it is either a lack of preparation or insufficient study material. There are numerous ways to get access to the right study material, like the PMBOK guide, and tutorials available online.
Devote, at least a few hours daily to studying. Third-party guides, practice tests, and quizzes available online might help.
Listed below are the key areas of knowledge developed in accordance with the highest industry standards:
- Terms and Expressions: Familiarize with concepts and terminologies. Basic introductions followed by more intricate aspects, like risk management, conflict management, project procurement, quality and cost management, etc.
- Finest Practice: Best business strategies to shape your capabilities. Finest project management prowess and knowledge to implement practically in a real-life scenario. Delivering consistent performance.
- Problem Solving: Learn to become more efficient and effective in terms of cost, time, efforts and results. Instill quick problem-solving skills and how to minimize risk.
- Clear Communication: Grasp strategies that assist in framing clear instructions for best results. Learn authentic professional communication procedures. Project communication management knowledge.
- Regulating: Master the skill of managing projects within time frames and budgets. It is important not to surpass the limits. Achieve prowess in regulating your resources. Distinguishing between Cost Budgeting, and Cost Estimating.
- Leadership: Leading projects can make or break the deal. Learn how to instill motivation, and inculcate ethical professional conduct. Refine leadership qualities to keep daily operations on schedule. Learn conflict management, team integration, and a lot more.
- Exam Preparation: Due to high global standards, the examination is quite sophisticated. Learn the best techniques to pass the PMP examination in the very first go. As mentioned before, examination question papers are RDS derived, which make them impeccable.
- PMBOK: Learn Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). The best source of knowledge of project management.
Project Management Professional is a prime certification in the industry. Widely recognized and revered by the employers as it ensures the capabilities of the personnel.
It is the global tongue of project management. It opens a door for better job opportunities and higher income.
PMP is an essential credential to those aspiring to become the finest in the field of project management. PMP certified professionals can be certain that the skills inculcated in them are based on the best practices of developing an exam, like RDS combined with world-class management standards.
Check for the eligibility criteria and earn yourself the best certification of its kind.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS