BPS Re-Opening Task Force Seeking Input Through Online Community Feedback Website
By Brevard Public Schools // June 12, 2020
Each submission will be reviewed and organized for the consideration of the task force
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The Brevard Public Schools RE-Opening Task Force is committed to making well-informed recommendations and guidelines to open our schools for the benefit of our students.
We value feedback from our community.
The task force will be utilizing all available formal and informal structures to solicit feedback from stakeholders to include School Advisory Councils, Community Ambassadors Council, and direct feedback from our teachers and staff.
Each submission will be reviewed and organized for the consideration of the task force.
• Ensuring student and staff safety and well-being
• Identifying and addressing continuity of learning
• Innovating to promote excellence and eliminate opportunity gaps
• Deepening partnerships to provide the full range of supports and services required for healthy growth and development
• Adapting logistics and operations to new realities
• Strategically deploying reduced resources
• Revising and enhancing systems to prepare students for college, careers, and life
CLICK HERE to provide feedback for Brevard Public Schools>>>
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS