PUBLIC NOTICE: IncaAztec Self Storage Auctions Set For Aug. 3 On BID13.com
By Space Coast Daily // July 23, 2020
Sale of units are subject to cancellation
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that we will sell or otherwise dispose of the contents of the following Inca Aztec Self Storage units to satisfy the delinquent storage lien placed in accordance with the State of Florida Statute 83.806. for past due rent and other charges.
NAME – UNIT – ITEM(S)
• Freddy Harvey – PS4 – Small trailer
• Sandra Carter – 66D – Household items
• Lorraine Carpenter – 58 – Household items
• Angie Jackson – 146 – Household items
• Bruce Kelly – 47 – Household items
• Naomi Rangs – 140 – Household items
• Roshadd Richardson – 127 – Household items.
The auction will be conducted online at BID13.COM, on Monday, August 3, 2020, at 7 a.m. IncaAztec Self Storage is located at 4500 Lipscomb Street in Palm Bay, Florida 32905; TEL 321-250-1482.
Units will be sold to the highest bidder.
Sale of a unit is subject to cancellation in the event of a settlement between Landlord and obligated party.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS