Brevard Public Schools Announces Summer Food Distribution Centers, Runs from June 9-July 28
By Space Coast Daily // May 27, 2021
Seven day Meal Kits will be distributed on Wednesdays
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Brevard Public Schools is pleased to announce that the following schools will open as food distribution centers this summer from June 9 – July 28, 2021.
Seven (7) day Meal Kits will be distributed on Wednesdays only from 9:00 am – 11:00 am at the following locations:
- Andersen Elementary (Rockledge)
- Port Malabar Elementary (Palm Bay)
- Cambridge Elementary (Cocoa)
- Satellite High (Satellite Beach)
- Johnson Middle (Melbourne)
- Sherwood Elementary (Melbourne)
- Madison Middle (Titusville)
- Southwest Middle (Palm Bay)
- Meadowlane Primary (Melbourne)
- Space Coast Jr/Sr High (Port St. John)
- Merritt Island High (Merritt Island)
Parents must pre-register for meals at https://www.brevardschools.org/Page/18187. Meals will be distributed to children ages 18 and younger in the bus or car loop. Each child will receive a meal package containing seven breakfast meals and seven lunch meals.
Meal pickup dates are as follows: June 9, June 16, June 23, June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21, and July 28.
Parents/guardians may pick up meals without their child being present provided they have a form of their child’s ID with them.
Examples of valid forms of ID are as follows: student ID card, child’s birth certificate, child’s passport, government-issued child ID card, or a document proving parent/guardian identity and relationship to the child such as a hospital, religious, or day care record.
BPS will make necessary adjustments to these locations and times as necessary based on need, resources, and participation.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS