Brevard Public Schools Continues Summer Food Distribution Centers Until July 28
By Space Coast Daily // June 27, 2021
Meals will be distributed to children ages 18 and younger in the bus or car loop
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – The following schools will continue to be open as food distribution centers this summer through July 28. Seven day Meal Kits will be distributed on Wednesdays only from 9 a.m. until 11 a.m. at the following locations:
• Andersen Elementary (Rockledge)
• Port Malabar Elementary (Palm Bay)
• Cambridge Elementary (Cocoa)
• Satellite High (Satellite Beach)
• Johnson Middle (Melbourne)
• Sherwood Elementary (Melbourne)
• Madison Middle (Titusville)
• Southwest Middle (Palm Bay)
• Meadowlane Primary (Melbourne)
• Space Coast Jr/Sr High (Port St. John)
• Merritt Island High (Merritt Island)
Parents must pre-register for meals at https://www.brevardschools.org/Page/18187.
Meals will be distributed to children ages 18 and younger in the bus or car loop. Each child will receive a meal package containing seven breakfast meals and seven lunch meals.
Remaining meal pickup dates are as follows: June 30, July 7, July 14, July 21, and July 28. Parents/guardians may pick up meals without their child being present provided they have a form of their child’s ID with them.
Examples of valid forms of ID are as follows: student ID card, child’s birth certificate, child’s passport, government-issued child ID card, or a document proving parent/guardian identity and relationship to the child such as a hospital, religious, or day care record.
BPS will make necessary adjustments to these locations and times as necessary based on need, resources and participation.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS