Five Honored at Brevard County Bar Association’s Professionalism Luncheon
By Space Coast Daily // April 17, 2018
Character, Competence and Commitment
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Florida Bar President-elect Michelle Suskauer was the guest speaker at the most recent Brevard County Bar Association’s Professionalism Luncheon at the Rockledge Country Club.
Recognizing this year’s Professionalism Award recipients was the main purpose of the event.
Five individuals were recognized for their pursuit and practice of the highest ideals and tenets of the legal profession and for consistently demonstrating the essential attributes of professionalism: Character, Competence and Commitment.
Those honored included:
• Young Lawyer: Ryan McCarville (Office of the Public Defender)
• Government Lawyer: Laura Moody (Office of the State Attorney)
• Private Lawyer: Michael Kahn
• Lifetime Achievement Award: Scott Knox (County Attorney)
• Non-Lawyer: Jackie Ares (Women’s Center)
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS