‘STEP UP BREVARD’ IN VIERA PROMOTES ACTIVE LIVING
By Beachside Physical Therapy and Health Studio // February 15, 2013
Beachside Physical Therapy & Health Studio will present the “Step-Up-Brevard” step-a-thon and health fair on Sunday, April 21, 2013 at Space Coast Stadium in conjunction with the Space Coast Spring Fair. Participants will walk the steps of Space Coast Stadium to benefit the KLD Foundation.
FOR INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER Call 321-725-2267 or e-mail BrevardProductions@gmail.com
“We are very pleased to be able to present Step-Up-Brevard to encourage active and healthy living and to help local charities,” said Wyatt Werneth, event director for Beachside Physical Therapy & Health Studio – which has six health studio locations for health improvement and physical therapy in Brevard County.
WHERE: Space Coast Stadium
WHEN: Sunday, April 21, 2013
TIMES: Begins at 9:00 a.m., Conclude at 3:00 p.m.
PROCEEDS: Will benefit the KLD Foundation
COST: Pre-event registration fee of $25 includes free parking, an official Step-Up-Brevard T-Shirt plus a complimentary H.E.A.R.T evaluation at Beachside Physical Therapy and Health Studio.
INFO & REGISTRATION: Call 321-725-2267 or e-mail BrevardProductions@gmail.com
ON THE WEB: StepUpBrevard.com
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PLEDGE FORM
INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOINING IN STEP UP BREVARD:
1. Go to StepUpBrevard.com and register online
2. Print out pledge form and parking pass (present parking pass on day of event for free parking)
3. Set a goal of how many steps you intend to walk
4. Go out and get some pledges
5. Go to Space Coast Stadium in Viera at 9am on April 21, register and also bring a copy of your pledge sheet and donations to KLD (only if sponsors cannot donate online)
6. Walk some steps and have fun
7. Follow up with sponsors who have not donated beforehand and remind them to go direct to KLD web site to donate by April 24, 2013
If you register a Team every 6th person is FREE
1. Teams are only required to submit one pledge sheet with combined donations
2. Teams may split the number of steps (laps) between each member or walk as a group
Donations can be submitted directly to KLD’s web site or turned in at registration or both. Some sponsors may give cash rather than go to web site. No Problem.
Stadium step count is from one end to the other (one lap) 1,000 steps. You can make as many laps as you feel capable of. GOOD LUCK!
Mission of Beachside Physical Therapy & Health Studio
“The mission of Beachside Physical Therapy & Health Studio is to help our patients reach the maximum potential for their physical needs and abilities,” said Steve Ryland, PT, DPT, owner of Beachside Physical Therapy, Inc. and Beachside Performance and Health Studio, which incorporates six out-patient physical therapy clinics in Brevard County Florida.
“Our purpose is to also assist patients out of pain and discomfort and well on the way to an improved quality of life. Finally, to be known as the best physical therapy practice in our community which obtains excellent results with the most empathetic, friendly and efficient staff in the community.”
Beachside Physical Therapy & Health Studio will present the “Step-Up-Brevard” step-a-thon and health fair on Sunday, April 21, 2013 at Space Coast Stadium in conjunction with the Space Coast Spring Fair.