Seaworld Releases New Year’s Eve Party Schedule
By Space Coast Daily // December 28, 2015
ORLANDO, FLORIDA — Below is a release from SeaWorld regarding New Year’s Eve festivities planned for the park.
Families and friends can ring in the New Year at SeaWorld Orlando on December 31 as vibrant fireworks fill the night sky and festive entertainment can be enjoyed throughout the park until 1 a.m., including interactive DJ stations, craft beers and delectable bites.
New this year is the New Year’s Eve Seating with Fireworks Package. For $49 per person, guests will enjoy reserved seating at Bayside Stadium to watch the Winter Wonderland on Ice Show followed by a fireworks display.
Also new this year is the New Year’s Eve Dinner & Fireworks package, where guests can indulge in a 4-course prix-fixe signature dinner at Sharks Underwater Grill – the park’s full-service, upscale restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows that create a perfect viewing scene into the world of sharks. Guests can choose between Char-grilled Filet Mignon, Savory Garlic & Butter Gumbo Shrimp Scampi and much more. Guests will also receive a souvenir group photo and end the evening at a private lite-bite sweets reception from 11 p.m. to midnight that includes a champagne toast as fireworks dazzle above. Dinner and fireworks package is $199 per person. Find out more about New Year’s Eve here: https://seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/events/new-years-eve-at-seaworld/
Plus, guests who visit SeaWorld on December 31 will experience all the wonder, excitement and fun of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration™, which includes:
- Shamu® Christmas Miracles – Experience the power and beauty of the Shamu family in this nighttime holiday show. Set to majestic seasonal music, the show features killer whales in a story of peace, friendship and the everyday miracles that surround us all year long.
- O Wondrous Night – Hear the classic Christmas story as told through the eyes of the animals. With more than 30 carols, life-size puppets and a live nativity, this show will charm, entertain and delight. This must-see show has become a family holiday classic for all of our guests.
- THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience – Now boarding! It’s a wondrous journey to the North Pole aboard THE POLAR EXPRESS. The beloved holiday classic comes to life as you and your family are immersed in the heart-warming story of a young boy’s thrilling ride into an enchanted world. The sights, sounds, and scents of the season surround you. From the moment the conductor calls “all aboard” to your arrival at the North Pole (where you’ll meet Santa Claus himself), THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience promises to create an unforgettable holiday memory.
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish – Sesame Street® friends have come to SeaWorld® Orlando for a festive holiday musical celebration. Join Rosita, Grover, Zoe, and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish!
- Winter Wonderland on Ice – Christmas glistens on a stage of ice, jewels and light as skaters dazzle and delight in this show-stopping, ice-skating extravaganza. In addition to graceful skaters, the show also features towering fountains of water and a sea of lighted trees sparkling over the lake. It’s a don’t-miss experience for the holidays that will take your breath away.
- Sea of Trees – Take a walk through our wintery, watery wonderland. This glistening forest of more than 100 Christmas trees sparkles to music and lights up the water.
- The Christmas Village – Artisans, festive entertainment, and delicious culinary delights create a bustling market that lines Bayside Pathway. Guests can discover one-of-a-kind gifts, enjoy scrumptious holiday treats, encounter playful elves and holiday characters, sing-a-long with musicians, and marvel at a charming model train village. It also is the perfect spot to view the Sea of Trees display, relaxing near the warm glow of the fire pit and sipping a holiday craft brew.
The best way to experience SeaWorld’s New Year’s Eve and SeaWorld’s Christmas CelebrationTM is with an Annual Pass offering unlimited general admission and free parking all year long. Florida residents can purchase an annual pass with EZPay, a convenient payment option starting at $13 per month. Pass holders can enjoy a variety of other perks, including discounts on food and beverage and savings on admission to Discovery Cove.
Visit SeaWorldOrlando.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest details about New Year’s Eve at SeaWorld ®. Join the conversation by using the hashtag #SeaWorldNewYear.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) is a leading theme park and entertainment company delivering personal, interactive and educational experiences that blend imagination with nature and enable its customers to celebrate, connect with and care for the natural world we share. The Company owns or licenses a portfolio of globally recognized brands including SeaWorld®, Shamu® and Busch Gardens®. Over its more than 50-year history, the Company has built a diversified portfolio of 11 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind zoological collection of approximately 89,000 marine and terrestrial animals. The Company’s theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows and other attractions with broad demographic appeal which deliver memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. is one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, training, husbandry and veterinary care. The Company collectively cares for what it believes is one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The Company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld rescue team has helped more than 27,000 animals in need over the last 50 years.
THE POLAR EXPRESS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s15)
Based on THE POLAR EXPRESS book and characters © & ™ 1985 by Chris Van Allsburg. Used by permission of Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Sesame Street® and associated characters, trademarks and design elements are owned and licensed by Sesame Workshop. © 2015 Sesame Workshop. All rights reserved.