How To Create A Home Builder Marketing Strategy To Bring In More Clients
By Space Coast Daily // May 13, 2019
Learn from the Experts
As a home builder, you want to provide a perfect place for families to live comfortably, safely, and happily. However, it’s not always easy to get clients you can work with, most especially in an industry that has tight competition more than ever.
Aside from traditional marketing strategies, it’s now crucial to get involved in more in-depth and meaningful marketing efforts, such as digital marketing and continuous learning.
In this post, you’ll learn ways to create a good marketing strategy for home builders to attract more clients.
Step 1: Learn from the Experts
While you’re already an experienced and expert home builder, your marketing strategies might be outdated. That’s why you have to equip yourself with the latest trends and updates to better promote your business and bring in more clients.
Marketing and sales experts, like NH Sales Coach, can help you unleash the best marketing strategies you can use to generate more leads and attract more customers.
Here are some of the best topics you’ll learn from marketing and sales coaching or training:
- How to quickly close more prospects
- How to generate quality leads
- How to close deals when you’re not the lowest bidder
- How to keep your sales pipeline flowing
- How to improve profit margins
Step 2: Know How Your Successful Competitors Work
You’re probably wondering how your competitors always make it, getting a continuous flow of clients, and getting more popular. Of course, you don’t want to be left behind, so it’s worth taking the time to check what your competitors are doing so you can incorporate some of the best marketing strategies for the success of your business.
Here are some helpful tips to help you determine the marketing strategies of other home builders in your area:
- Check the website of the company. Is it better than yours when it comes to website navigation? Do you see a free downloadable app in place? What are the services the home builder is currently offering? Pondering on these questions will give you a better idea of why your competitors seem to get more customers than you.
- Determine if your competitor is active on social media. You probably have come across ads of major competitors on social media, like Facebook or Instagram. If you haven’t considered this digital marketing strategy yet, then think again.
Step 3: Create a New Home Builder Marketing Strategy
Based on your learning and observations, it’s time to create a new marketing strategy for your business. First of all, you need to have a website because web presence is crucial nowadays to remain competitive.
Most people are using smartphones and other internet-capable devices, and failure to see your business online means you’re outdated and nonexistent. If you want to reach more people, you need the right combination of traditional marketing and digital marketing strategies.
Here are some of the best digital marketing strategies you might want to consider when marketing your business:
- Social Media Marketing: With Facebook Ads, you can set your target audience based on the demographics and other factors relating to hiring home builders for current and future projects. Social media marketing is a proven effective digital marketing strategy to make your business visible and to broaden your customer base.
- Email Marketing: This digital marketing technique is specific, personalized, and drives customer action. You can incorporate call-to-action buttons, offer promotions, and even educate potential customers about home renovations, maintenance, repairs, and new construction.
Step 4: Be More Proactive
You can’t just rely on your marketing team to do all the work. It’s also essential to be proactive with your marketing efforts to achieve the short-term and long-term goals for your business.
Here are some proactive ways to market your business:
- Be active on online forums or communities on social media, claim listings on review sites like Angie’s List, and participate in actual community meetings.
- Hand your business card to current customers and politely ask them to promote you to friends and family.
- Provide incentives as part of your referral program, such as an extended service warranty or discount on the next home-building project.
- Get involved in the local community by sponsoring a school building project, such as putting up a library.
- Offer free initial consultation and expert advice on home renovations or new construction.
- Seek partnerships with community leaders and other businesses and professionals, such as real estate agents, interior designers, and other home builders.
By following the steps above, you’ll be able to create an effective home builder strategy to bring more customers to your business.
With marketing and sales coaching, observing how your competitors work, having a solid online presence, and being proactive with your marketing efforts will give you a higher chance of achieving your business goals sooner.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS