FRESH FROM FLORIDA RECIPE: Learn How to Cook Grilled Florida Shrimp and Garlic Bread
By Space Coast Daily // June 30, 2019
Florida has an amazing assortment of fruit, vegetables, meat, seafood and other products
ABOVE VIDEO: Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious dish of grilled Florida shrimp and garlic bread.
BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA – Fresh From Florida shows you how to make a delicious dish of grilled Florida shrimp and garlic bread.
We have an amazing assortment of fruit, vegetables, meat, seafood and other products, right here in Florida.
So, next time you’re at the grocery store, choose Fresh From Florida.
Not only are you getting locally grown food that’s fresher, but you’re also helping support Florida farmers.
• 1-2 pounds Florida shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 Florida tomatoes, diced small
• 1 loaf French bread, split in half
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 lemon, juiced
• ½ stick unsalted butter, softened
• 1 cup Parmesan, grated
• 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
• Dash of hot sauce (your favorite)
• Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
• Preheat grill to high and place grill safe pan over direct heat.
• Add 2 tablespoons butter.
• Season shrimp with salt and pepper and sauté for 2 minutes.
• Stir in tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice and hot sauce and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
• Stir in parsley, remove from grill and set aside.
• Spread remaining butter on inside of French bread and grill until toasted, about 2-3 minutes.
• Place shrimp and tomato mixture over each half of bread, sprinkle on Parmesan cheese. Cut into desired servings and serve warm.
CLICK HERE FOR BREVARD COUNTY NEWS